SCV at PASIC

Just wondering if anyone was at Pasic this weekend in Austin ,Tx. and saw the SCV Drumline? Was wondering how they did? SCVLur

It was really good. It was a real clinic on the part of the Co-Caption Heads taking time to explain the use and reasoning behind their respective warmup programs.

SCV was great as always. However, I could tell that they hadn't played the book together in 4 months (which is to be expected).

Still, it was a great clinic and a great performance. Bravo to the Vanguard.

My friend was driving home today on some highway in Texas and was apparently driving right next to their equipment truck. What an interesting and surely surreal experience that must have been.

My friend was driving home today on some highway in Texas and was apparently driving right next to their equipment truck. What an interesting and surely surreal experience that must have been.

Yeah, today was the first audition for SCV in Cedar Park, TX. I got so pumped up when I saw the trailer there at the site. I can't wait for the camp in two weeks.