juliej

Hello everyone. My name is julie and I am the wife of the caged man for the 1975 27th Lancers. He asked me to join this forum so here I am. I hear there is a lot to talk about. Someone will have to bring me up to date.

Just to add a little about myself. I was not in the 27th Lancers. I was in smaller corps and the drum major of both corps I was in. The first was the Reservior Rangers of RI and the second was the Regal Crownsmen of RI also. We didn't travel to far from New England but we did go to Canada one year and did a Thanksgiving parade in New Rochelle, NY one other year. I marched from the age of 12 to 19. The Regal Crownsmen is where I met my husband, Eddie. We did not marry until years later abd have been together now almost 19 years. I think that is a good start. How are all of you? :)

Ooops, I'll say hi since I looked yesterday.... :doh:

Hi.

Hello everyone. My name is julie and I am the wife of the caged man for the 1975 27th Lancers. He asked me to join this forum so here I am. I hear there is a lot to talk about. Someone will have to bring me up to date.

Just to add a little about myself. I was not in the 27th Lancers. I was in smaller corps and the drum major of both corps I was in. The first was the Reservior Rangers of RI and the second was the Regal Crownsmen of RI also. We didn't travel to far from New England but we did go to Canada one year and did a Thanksgiving parade in New Rochelle, NY one other year. I marched from the age of 12 to 19. The Regal Crownsmen is where I met my husband, Eddie. We did not marry until years later abd have been together now almost 19 years. I think that is a good start. How are all of you? :)

Howdy Mz. Jaques,

I am a 27th Lancer whose knows your husband quite well. Glad to have you onboard. And don't listen to Eddy when he says all he stuff I tell you is lies. Your husband and I had some great times together :sshh:

Hi Mrs. Jacques,

Hi. How are you? I am fine! I don't know you or your husband but I talk to him on here all the time. I hit myself on the head trying on Eddie's cage and haven't been the same since. That's all for now.

Yur frend,

Jimmy :music:

Welcome aboard Julie.

The next time I'm in the partly cloudy state I will look you guys up.

Nice avatar.

Edited by drmr27

I asked you to join, so I guess I'll welcome you. I noticed that 29 people looked and didnt say Hi or Welcome. Maybe they know you.

Eddie

Very funny. maybe it is becasue they know you!!!! they like the avitar you made for me... thank you baby.

Ooops, I'll say hi since I looked yesterday.... :grouphug:

Hi.

Well hi back!!! Thank you for the reply. :)

Hi Mrs. Jacques,

Hi. How are you? I am fine! I don't know you or your husband but I talk to him on here all the time. I hit myself on the head trying on Eddie's cage and haven't been the same since. That's all for now.

Yur frend,

Jimmy :grouphug:

Hello jimmy, nice to meet you. i hope you didn't hurt yourself to badly. how long ago was it when you hit your head?

julie