1994 All Star Drum Corps Macy's Parade Video Link

After seeing some interest in the Macy's Parade post earlier I dug out an old tape that some family remembers recorded way back in 1994 of us at the Macy's Parade. I uploaded it to youtube for everyone. Sorry about the iffy sound and vid quality...it was from an OLD vhs tape :) Enjoy anyways as this is probably the only copy you will get :)

1994 All Star Drum Corps

Very cool!

We did that in just 3 days and had so much fun....the All-Star Project needs to return!

After seeing some interest in the Macy's Parade post earlier I dug out an old tape that some family remembers recorded way back in 1994 of us at the Macy's Parade. I uploaded it to youtube for everyone. Sorry about the iffy sound and vid quality...it was from an OLD vhs tape :) Enjoy anyways as this is probably the only copy you will get :)

1994 All Star Drum Corps

The Erie Thunderbirds proudly had 8 members accepted to participate in that event.

Way Cool!

Gary..........thanks a million for that memory. The true name of the group was Pride of Eastern Drum Corps and it comprised not only members of junior corps, but DCA, parade and Alumni Corps as well. As you can see by the uni's many corps had representation..........hey, just a few years ago I was asked if there was another effort to reprise Pride if I would again assist with coordination as I did in those consecutive appearances......man what a kick to hear Willard Scott remark......"what the hell was that?".........I have a video of that :ph34r:

1994 All Star Drum Corps

Someone notify the FBI or CIA.....because he just put up a link to YouTube!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Id fly all the way back east to do that parade if we got it together again .... would you allow west coast people in if we wanted to do it ?? Im born and raised on the east coast but live on the west coast now ( would also be good to see family again while I was home