1994 All Star Drum Corps Macy's Parade Video Link

anyone have a list of the actual groups represented?...would love to see it.

Yeah! That would be great! I would have liked to have seen a group photo as well.

I am glad that you guys used the unadulterated uniforms, and didn't add any unifying piece such as a sash.

Also, the video description said something about BD and SCV being represented. I couldn't spot either. Were they really there. I saw a white uni that looked like SCV, but I thought SCV wore red that year (Red Poppy show). I didn't see the then-new BD or older style uniform there either. Anyone?

The name of the guy in tthe Jolly Jesters uni was Joe 'Radar' Watson one of the originals. I'm not sure who the NYPD guy was.

Jimbalaya

The two uniforms (Representatives) I remember the most was the guy from Jolly Jesters (Dressed in his clown/jester) uniform and the NYC Policeman (From the NYPD Drum corps)dressed in his PD uniform.

Triple Forte

(1994 Macy Corps 2nd Soprano)

We had 20 2nd sopranos by the way.... :P :ph34r: )

anyone have a list of the actual groups represented?...would love to see it.

I think I kept everything..........I'll check out my filing cabinets and see what I can come up with.

Jimbalaya

OK. I found part of the files from '92. There were 80 corps represented not including the alumni (GAS) and associated corps.

I'm searching for the breakdown of the latter and have scanned in the lists of the former. I hope to be able to get them up and posted soon. Man what memories.

Jimbalaya

Yeah! That would be great! I would have liked to have seen a group photo as well.

I am glad that you guys used the unadulterated uniforms, and didn't add any unifying piece such as a sash.

Also, the video description said something about BD and SCV being represented. I couldn't spot either. Were they really there. I saw a white uni that looked like SCV, but I thought SCV wore red that year (Red Poppy show). I didn't see the then-new BD or older style uniform there either. Anyone?

But this was before the 94 season itself, so I doubt the corps had their new uniforms yet, so BD would've had the tuxes still, and SCV would've had the Miss Saigon uniforms, if I'm not mistaken.

But this was before the 94 season itself, so I doubt the corps had their new uniforms yet, so BD would've had the tuxes still, and SCV would've had the Miss Saigon uniforms, if I'm not mistaken.

This was in the fall of 1994......after the DCI 1994 season. There were members from BD and SCV in the corps. I remember feeling bad for one girl who was from BD's color guard.....she had never experienced "Really COLD" temps before. Some of the horn players in BD stood together the night before the parade at rehersal playing through some of their warmups....it was pretty cool 'and' funny.

Triple Forte

BD and SCV were there...James Gulke was one of the Drum Majors as a matter of fact. Man, we had some good times :) He was a crazy ########.

Also, Carolina Crown was there as well. They were Div 2 or 3 at the time ( I think 2) and their uniforms were quite different. You can see one at 1:09 playing a sop on the left side of the screen in the white and purple and blue and such. Man, those were some "interesting" uniforms :)

Edited by ApathyJones

Looks like the 27th Lancers Rifles as well as DM leading them down the road. I also saw some 2-7 members in the flag line as well as brass. Being it was 1994, must have been the 27th Lancer Alumni Corps. :lol::lol::lol:

You can see a Crossmen member on snare. B)