1994 All Star Drum Corps Macy's Parade Video Link

How ###### is that dude with the huge plates at the end?

answer: very

......LOLOLOL.........that dude marched Hurc's for many years........

I miss that crap. I bet doing that again would help bring junior corps and all age corps back together where they belong. As I recall, alot of the hot shot juniors were a bit taken back by what some of the "old pharts" could do with a bugle.

that's true Sayre.......both years the Pride marched was a great experience for the kids and the olde phartes to get together & throw down and blow down together. Got great feedback from the alumni dudes and senior players who made similar remarks about the wonderment of the kids and what a good time was had by all......Archie had four or five members there....I wonder how I can get my tape of the other year ('Little Old NY', etc., etc.) digitized and posted?

That is great! I wish it was still around (the All-Star Group.....I know the parade is still around). :)

Edited by DNgo

That kicked ###!

Nice; thanks for sharing. I really remember seeing that live. I really dug 91 as well (bias: my wife marched sop in that corps, and had a nice little shot on TV). Maybe if I'm bored tomorrow before the SC game I'll see if I can get that online for everyone to check out.

Great times, and probably the #1 thing I'd love to bring see brought back. My wife said it was one of her favorite drum corps memories from the three years she marched: very cool of Cook to help fund that trip for everyone.

Nice; thanks for sharing. I really remember seeing that live. I really dug 91 as well (bias: my wife marched sop in that corps, and had a nice little shot on TV). Maybe if I'm bored tomorrow before the SC game I'll see if I can get that online for everyone to check out.

Great times, and probably the #1 thing I'd love to bring see brought back. My wife said it was one of her favorite drum corps memories from the three years she marched: very cool of Cook to help fund that trip for everyone.

that would be very cool to see as well! i saw that one live and never saw the tv coverage of it.

Gary..........thanks a million for that memory. The true name of the group was Pride of Eastern Drum Corps and it comprised not only members of junior corps, but DCA, parade and Alumni Corps as well. As you can see by the uni's many corps had representation..........hey, just a few years ago I was asked if there was another effort to reprise Pride if I would again assist with coordination as I did in those consecutive appearances......man what a kick to hear Willard Scott remark......"what the hell was that?".........I have a video of that :ph34r:

The two uniforms (Representatives) I remember the most was the guy from Jolly Jesters (Dressed in his clown/jester) uniform and the NYC Policeman (From the NYPD Drum corps)dressed in his PD uniform.

Triple Forte

(1994 Macy Corps 2nd Soprano)

We had 20 2nd sopranos by the way.... :P :blink: )

I love Nick Angelis in the center of the snareline with a UMASS uniform on, because if you'll remember that year Star of Indians wasn't in competition, only brass theater, so Nick needed a uni to wear...

If they brought this back, I would def. be a part of it :-)

C B) B)

The UMASS uniform is a hype, but I would have like to have seen the Star 1993 uniform in there too. Didn't Brass Theater use the 1993 Star uni?

I didn't recognize a lot of the uniforms, perhaps because I'm not very familiar with very many of the senior/all-age corps on the east coast. (I'm in Cali.)