Scouts camp

acn

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes....lets really hope so, ill never forgive them for 04 malaga

Yeah...I understand the feeling. My son got to play that '04 season and Malaga was the highlight of a pretty good rebuilding year for Madison. He also got an opportunity to perform at finals...something he and the rest of the Scouts missed in '02.

I personally found Malaga '04 to be nothing short of another GREAT Madison number.

Take a moment and listen to the crowd reaction in Denver and compare it to almost

any other selection that was performed (by anyone) that night. I was there and the

crowd was one their feet screaming well before Malaga was done.

Having said that...do I want to hear Malaga in '07? No.

(Malaguena...that's another story.)

Good Luck to the '07 Madison Scouts. Can't wait to hear what the show will be.

I apologize to all of those who got upset when I mentioned Malaguena, when someone in fact had already said Malaga, I put too many letters in, ill do some push ups for that one.

My bad

Does anyone have any news on the Scouts camp? Number of people auditioning? Percussion staff? Anything? Thanks.

When I stopped in at the Madison Scout Auditions, these were the total numbers for both camps: 15 trumpets, 7 mellophones, 32 percussion, 13 naritones, 10 tubas, 1 front line and 6 color guard.

Can't take you anywhere can I Todd?

When I stopped in at the Madison Scout Auditions, these were the total numbers for both camps: 15 trumpets, 7 mellophones, 32 percussion, 13 naritones, 10 tubas, 1 front line and 6 color guard.

back in the Scott Stewart era, didn't the Scouts usually set their lines in November? Do they still use this practice? It might be hard to set the lines with this kind of turnout. Was there bad weather in Madison? Texas?

Was there bad weather in Madison? Texas?

Unseasonably warm in Madison and no precipitation.

Ouch.... That really sucks...

This low attendance is happenning to the cadets too. I hope this isn't a theme for a lot of corps.