15. SPIRIT

16. TROOPERS

17. MANDARINS

18. SEATTLE

19. PACIFIC CREST

20. KK

21. PIONEER

22. Southwind.

Colts aren't fielding a corps this year?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18. Pacific Crest- where's my hot dog?

19. Troopers- over- hyped. glad their back, though!

20. Seattle Cascade- see 18

21. Pioneer- same old, same old. great group of kids, same boring show.

22. Esperanza- see 18

22. Kiwanis Kavaliers- see 18

Boy, looks like you're going to be eating a lot of hot dogs before you really even settle into your seat for the evening ..... :P

this is my last post in this topic because i am sick of the Scouts dropping out when they have a stron group. Leaving on this i say THEN NEXT TIMEI POST IN HERE WILL TO SAY "IN YOUR FACE TO ALL THOSE WHO SAY SCOUTS WILL NOT MAKE IT"

this is my last post in this topic because i am sick of the Scouts dropping out when they have a stron group. Leaving on this i say THEN NEXT TIMEI POST IN HERE WILL TO SAY "IN YOUR FACE TO ALL THOSE WHO SAY SCOUTS WILL NOT MAKE IT"

k

In order for a corps to move up, some other corps has to move down. Madison just happens to be a trendy pick, and for good reason given their issues last year. We'll see if things unfold that way in the summer. We're still SIX MONTHS AWAY from the season! This could change drastically come June.

see you then, hopefully.

:)

~>conner