Most underrated show of the past 10 years?

sorry it took me so long to respond.

yes, underrated by the fans is exactly what I was talking about. Despite all the "controversy" over it with the zone introduction, the Bjork speak, etc. people still overlook the fact that it was one hell of a show. In fact I'd say it was probably my second favorite championship show this decade behind Frameworks.

I'm not, by any meens, saying that you are underrating it. It's more the people that won't even give the show a chance in the first place because of the controversy around it.

w/Stp:

I will say it took me a little while to get past the oddness of it, but once I was able to look at it as a drum corps show, instead of just a weird show, it probably deserved its score. Just so clean...

Besides, when you compare it to 2006, it's positively normal :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My most underated show would be, the 2006 Boston Crusaders, It was the most underated show all season.

Politics, Politics, Politics....

I hope your kidding. :doh:

I hope your kidding. :doh:

agreed :doh:

Just to get this one in... a very overlooked, underappreciated show to me was Magic in 1997. They had great tunes, and great players. Their visual show technically was not so hot, so it cost them some spots. But the one thing that show was to me was fun.

It's also the show that I keep in the back of my head that makes me wish that the DM's had the opportunity to be heard... it's actually the only time that I would have ever wanted voice amplified.

Just to get this one in... a very overlooked, underappreciated show to me was Magic in 1997. They had great tunes, and great players. Their visual show technically was not so hot, so it cost them some spots. But the one thing that show was to me was fun.

It's also the show that I keep in the back of my head that makes me wish that the DM's had the opportunity to be heard... it's actually the only time that I would have ever wanted voice amplified.

i completely agree! b**bs that show is so fun to watch, you just cant help but have a good time

ok over the past 10 years or so!

Carolina (for the drumline and visuals) and Colts (for the great hornline arrangement) 96'

Phantom (dark and moody brillance) 97'

Magic 98'

Glassmen 99'

Blue Devils 00'

Vanguard 01' (New ERA!!!!!!!!)

Vanguard 02'

Cavaliers 03'

Blue Devils 04'

Bluecoats 05'

Boston 06'

Phantom 05 underrated? I enjoyed it and thought that it received lots of praise! :drool:

Out in the real world (lol....) in stadiums across the nation Phantom 05 got lots of people excited. I just dont feel it was (Or is) hyped or talked about much here on DCP......

Another corps I feel is underrated is BD 06........

Triple Forte

madison 2002, one my other favs

Their drumline was great that year.