Most underrated show of the past 10 years?

2. If you WATCH the dvd, we were only about 8-10 steps away from the pit, which is not far enough for a delay in sound to occur between us and the pit.

Well apparently it is, because you are aligned on the percussion judge tape, but not on the front field recording. My apologies if that is how the entrance was supposed to sound, it just always sounds off to me.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossmen 2002...how they didnt make the top 5 is beyond me...maybe it was the drill.

Vangaurd 1990 and 1992

'02 Xmen in the top 5? Good corps but no way. The top 5 (6 if you count the tie) were great that year.

Cadets 2004 was boring but u 'enjoy' glassmens shows?

That was meant as a joke - a nod to the "Boring" t-shirts the G-men sold back in 01 or 02, and the general mood people had towards them for a long time (maybe it was more of a DCM joke).

As I said, I totally respect the members of the Cadets as musicians because their execution was top notch...but on the same token, it was Tull. I think its great that you guys enjoyed it, but I found it borring as sin (though, I will take it over 05-06). I saw the show several times live, and imho it seems as if it is rated just about right.

I don't think any of those are underrated, especially SCV 04.

I would say...Scouts 98, SCV 97, Magic 97, Phantom 01, Magic 03, Crossmen 03

Mm, I wasnt in the forums or much yet when those were around, so I don't know what others think of the shows. From where I'm from theres only a couple of us who actually enjoyed those ones, so I gave it a shot.

:lol:

above...

Edited by dctrumpetgrlie04

2002 The Cavaliers, Frameworks... ONLY 99.150, are you kidding me?!?

2006 Madison Scouts, Primal Forces... NOT IN THE TOP FIVE......... gotta be the weird drill

is this even to be taken seriously? "ONLY" a 99.150. HAH! need i say more? i think not. It was by far the best of the Cavaliers Championship's since 2001, but it was not THAT good of a show, come on now

Mm, I wasnt in the forums or much yet when those were around, so I don't know what others think of the shows. From where I'm from theres only a couple of us who actually enjoyed those ones, so I gave it a shot.

:lol:

aw, yeah scv 92 is hyped a lot becuase its loud, nostalgic, and gail's last year at scv. PR 05 is hyped because it was phantom's return to the top 3 and a very well-done show...and SCV 04 for the same reason, with some complaining that it shoulda won lol.