Random Question...

I wasn't 100% spot on, but I made the following prediction on October 17th, 2005 in the Memphis Sound forums:

1. - The Cavaliers, back for vengence.

2. - Phantom Regiment, only one way to go after this season...that's up.

3. - Blue Devils, shows have been lacking...

4. - The Cadets, can't say I've honestly enjoyed an entire show from them in a while...however, they do what they do very well - obviously they aren't going anywhere.

5. - Bluecoats, would love to see in the Top 3...but when was the last time a non-champion broke Top 3? 1980. In the 34 years DCI has been around, only four corps have made Top 3 that either didn't go on to win the title or hadn't already won. Even then, 3 of the 4 only hit the Top 3 once...(27th Lancers, Bridgemen, Troopers and Blue Stars - twice)

6. - Santa Clara Vanguard, like Bluecoats I would love to SCV closer to the top, but look who else is ahead - it's going to be hard for them to break back to the top, where they belong.

Like I said, I wasn't completely right - but pretty (.1) close. lol

yes. i always predict that the corps with the highest score will win

well I tracked one of last years prediction threads and one of the best guesses was Elmo Blatch who got 8 of the top 24 right.

PhantomR got 6 of the top 12 but got noone right from 13-24, and Geluf, TexasPRFan, DCIFan2002, gumby5647, Dominath, olledowerdna, and DCFan48060 got 5 of the top 12 right.

These were all predictions prior to April 2006.

Edited by bluecoats88