Cadets Open Source question

mine was victory at sea

i got a shirt

Edited by SCVsopAaron

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got an e-mail on 11/29 and another yesterday asking for my shirt size...can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Anyway, my idea was music from the films "The Lion in Winter" and "The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"

Concept of my show idea was the internal struggle between good and evil that exists within us all.

mine was victory at sea

i got a shirt

I got a rock.

i automatically delete "junk" mail...

dunno if I got an email or not...*cry* :(

• 2 weeks later...
So I got an e-mail on 11/29 and another yesterday asking for my shirt size...can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Anyway, my idea was music from the films "The Lion in Winter" and "The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"

Concept of my show idea was the internal struggle between good and evil that exists within us all.

I recived an e-mail, my idea was Good V. Evil. Story of the two witches everyone knows about The wicked witch and the white witch.

Selections: Wicked and the chronicles of narnia.

i had about 3 hours to work on it b/c i had seen the post the night before the deadline.

So Im happy:D

I personally think it was because so many people picked the same thing, and its something they picked... so they had a massive tie. :)

DO COPLAND! DO BERNSTEIN! REDO 2000! GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR! :lol:

100$ says we see the door 'somewhere' on the field this year!!! :P lol, jking...or am i? ^0^

100$ says we see the door 'somewhere' on the field this year!!! :P lol, jking...or am i? ^0^

Opening set should be a door which swings open to start the show. :P

Opening set should be a door which swings open to start the show. :P

No, no, no... your both wrong...

If you want to see a door, watch VK's show. I'm hoping to see one in there this year.

No, no, no... your both wrong...

If you want to see a door, watch VK's show. I'm hoping to see one in there this year.

will bob barker come out , or how bout the shark