Shows that just, for some reason, you can't make yourself like

Like a girdle. Drum corps should be a big girdle, one that can wrap up everyone in the stands at once, holding us tight, and restricting our loins. I know I go to drum corps shows to feel restricted, and the more chafed I feel after leaving a show, the better.

Hey, at least we'll be looking bigger in all the right places! b**bs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't mean much, Madison used to get standing O's before they played in 02...followed by confussed looks after the show.

Madison is not Cavaliers home show, however.

I really haven't been able to get into the Blue Devils shows of the last several years. I miss them playing big band jazz (Basie, Buddy Rich, Kenton, etc.). Their drill design is some of the most boring stuff I've seen on the field. Another corps that bored me to tears was 2006 Blue Knights. I'm sorry but it didn't do much for me. Boston's 2006 show also was a letdown.

How can anyone hate Phantom 06? I think the only way someone could hate Faust was if they were a fan of suckiness, because that show is so good I almost creamed my pants when I saw it. ^0^

Edited by Rudy Flyer

I really haven't been able to get into the Blue Devils shows of the last several years. I miss them playing big band jazz (Basie, Buddy Rich, Kenton, etc.). Their drill design is some of the most boring stuff I've seen on the field. Another corps that bored me to tears was 2006 Blue Knights. I'm sorry but it didn't do much for me. Boston's 2006 show also was a letdown.

Blue Knights bored you? Seriously?

that show is so good I almost creamed my pants when I saw it. ^0^

:worthy:

visuals I didn't need for $1000 Alex ampssuck

Blue Knights bored you? Seriously?

I'll second what he said - I found both BK and BAC terribly borring. I will be the first to admit that I generally don't care for BK's shows (but know other people love them, so more power to them), but I haven't been amused by a BK show since 2000 - personal taste is all.

As for Boston, that was a total BOA show...haven't been a fan since 03 for that reason. They should try being a drum corps again, I really enjoyed when they were.

Edited by raphael18

Dude. The Cadets had an amplified VOCALIST in their ballad in a drum and bugle corps show. But oh no, not the same chord progression! :worthy:

Can you give it up already? Every single time I read one of your posts I cringe because all you do is #### complain. Get over yourself and your opinions already, we all know them and we all know that you LOVE to voice them in every thread regardless of the topic. I think I can safely say that close to no one gives a #### what you have to say about Cadets 2006, or drum corps in general. I'm pointing out a FACT, and nowhere did I say anything negative about the show. It's my opinion anyway! Stick to your ridiculous opinions already and just stop! You are reminding of a 2nd grader each and every time I read your posts. Theres just that one thing you can't let go, no matter if its a thread about moments you love in the 2000s (where you say how much you loved every moment but Cadets 06 as a whole), or the Blue Devils in 76 ("THAT WAS REAL DRUM CORPS" or something along those lines). I've chosen not to get involved until now but at this point I feel like I'm going to explode if I don't unleash. With that said seriously, just stop. STOP. Everyone knows your opinion by now, so just stop. We know, you hate the Cadets with a passion fueled by Satan himself. Stop ruining every Godforsaken thread by shoving an opinion all of us know by heart at us AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Edited by yabetterbelieveit

I'll second what he said - I found both BK and BAC terribly borring. I will be the first to admit that I generally don't care for BK's shows (but know other people love them, so more power to them), but I haven't been amused by a BK show since 2000 - personal taste is all.

As for Boston, that was a total BOA show...haven't been a fan since 03 for that reason. They should try being a drum corps again, I really enjoyed when they were.

Can't argue with you too much there

How can anyone hate Phantom 06? I think the only way someone could hate Fauss was if they were a fan of suckiness, because that show is so good I almost creamed my pants when I saw it. ^0^

Because I found it boring and I couldn't figure out the storyline at all considering I didn't remember anything at all about Faust going into the show. I'm sorry, but having different tastes from you does not make me a "fan of suckiness".