We are back!

During last years finals, I went through a unique situation that required me to fold Mystré. Shortly befor this event happened, I was aproached by a director on how to form and create a corps. I advise this person and they created a corps. Also, I've tought this person everything I know on how to run a corps, pick captions, etc....

Well this person recently asked if they could use the Mystré name. Well I came on DCPI and lurked arround and saw that Mystré got dead last at the Peach Cobbler Classic. Well this is no way for my corps to leave!!!!! I quickly sent an Email to my understudy and told them that they could have my corps name and use it under a few conditions.

1) The corps will be based in Las Vegas.

2) The look and style of the corps remains intact.

3) The corps performs there first preseason show on valve/rotor bugles

4) Mystré has been and is always the leader in trash talking, and that they will do nothing to soften the image of Mystré.

5) The corps will continue to kick but!

6) The only mention of my name is as the founder of Mystré

7) To end post with: See you guys next season ^0^ When you KNOW you have a caption change in and you are about to kick another corps butt!!!!

8) Mystré is not tied into any organization or the directors current organization.

The director agreed!!!

I am pleased to say that [/i]CloudHype is the new director of Mystré.

I'll leave the rest to CloudHype. I'm now out of this and kind of in envy, the new site looks AWSOME!!!

Best of luck to all

S.J.

-Founder of Mystré

DCPI 4&5 Champions

DCPW 4,5,6 Champions

You know...that crossed through my mind about 30 mins ago. Man i'm good. Why else would they show up for a pre-season show. Oh well. I guess a season is no fun without a little drama. (But i'm a middle school band director, so i see drama everyday_ B)

I had nothing to do with the preseason entry. No captions points or anything. Just a bunch of Oracle members that where former Mystré members. All they did was a standstill.

Oracle has about 42 members that where a part of Mystré, Menagerie or Enigma. We also have about all of the returning members of The Parliament!!!! The corps is almost rookie free! The new Mystré corps has about 28 vets of last seasons Mystré corps, 18 Menagerie, 12 Menagerie Cadets, 8 members of the Parliament and 30 members of Enigma!!!! Both groups are totaly different. Oracle is a very disciplined group, the members are very hard corps, while Mystré has that laid back "West Coast" vibe and talk massive amounts of smack. ^0^

In New Jersey we (Mystré) has a partial show that we will be performing. The real show will be announced in the next few days. All I can say, Vegas is the real Sin City and we have a trilogy to complete.

Welcome back...

Get your tour schedules in! :P

Edited by Galen

Sure thing... got a new rival this season. Emerald Regime has it coming! :)

Oracle's friendly rival is Mystre's hated rival. Not really hated but they need to be put into their proper spot... below Mystre.

Emerald Regime already has a rival, and that rival is Kadence and sometimes Roselle Park. We have never been a rival to Mystre, and never will be. We ask you to stop making personal references to our corps that are not true. We do not wish to take on this type of behavior or rivalry from your organization. We are classy. If you want a rival, go after Tri-Color--everyone else is...

Tri-Color is more like Mystre in the smack talk department, and in terms of doing "naughty" things on tour. So rival with Tri-Color. I will give you your red dress back that is still in the Tri-Color bus bathroom.

Just for the record, I think you were quite a few spots below Emerald Regime last season--good luck playing catchup. Let us know if we can be of assistance to you on the road. Emerald Regime is now digressing. Over and out!

Bitter, party of one?