Attention all 27th Lancers alumni and friends

Written by: Stephanie Louden from 27thlancers

The 27th Lancers is proud to announce some of the details regarding the upcoming 40th reunion. Please make your plans now to attend! The reunion will be held at:

Radisson Hotel Plymouth Harbor

180 Water Street, Plymouth, Ma 02360

508-747-4900

www.radissonplymouth.com

The room rate is $129.00 per night, and alumni and friends should make sure that you say that you're with the "27th Lancers", to ensure that they receive the special rate.

You should book your rooms as soon as possible! Rooms will be held on your charge card but the card will not be credited until time of check-in, in October.

There will be more details to follow so please stay tuned. Pass the word around to as many alumni and friends to let them know that we need contact information. Thank you! See you there!

The new webmaster address is:

The27thLancers@yahoo.com

I'm bumping this one up! :P

Wow, Frank. I didn't know that you were with 27 also.

I hope you write some stories about your times with all the corps in your column.

• 1 month later...
Hi Kids.

What's the date for this shindig? (I can't find my reading glases. I think I left them in the park with George that Sunday.)

F

October 12 - 14, 2007

Hey Mr. D, I just now noticed this post, sorry I didn't respond sooner. There are new details about the reunion on the website...

www.27thlancers.net