Phantom 2005 -- "Rhapsody"

Of the 2000's so far , that is only second to 03 for me. but ill tell you i LOVE 05 , But i FREAKIN LOVE 03. both awsome shows.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2005, the Phantom Regiment got (by far) the loudest audience response of the night. I know - I was sitting in the press box on the back sideline.

As far as I can tell, 2005 PR is one of the most popular shows in recent years (like SCV '04). Not sure what gave you the idea that people didn't love them.

Trust me, they did.

DITTO

I wasn't in a press box but I "Was' on the 50 yardline 18 rows off field level at qrts, semis and finals and the connection between the corps and crowd was (By far) the best of the div 1 corps.

I LOVE Phantom 2005 and 2006 (For me) was/is a huge let down. Great corps in 2006....but the musical choices/arrangements were not as musically pleasing.

Triple Forte

• 3 weeks later...

I Love it, I'm glad someone posted this b/c I just can't get enough of there show, i watch it over and over again b**bs I mean with the umbrellas and the different colorguard outfits(French showgirl outfits) I would have never thought to go with the whole flappers and showgirl outfits, but Mr.Sage is great.

The music was awsome the hornline was solid and all in all that was one of the best shows EVER!!!!!!!!!!