Scouts 07 Drumline

MJN

That'd be Chris Boucher from Bakerfield, CA. He marched BDB 2005.

Kenny Casados (Mitch's younger brother) marched BDB 2006.

Cool - thanks for the clarification. I watched BD-B clip from 05 on the Vic Firth site looking for Chris and didn't see him. I guess I'll watch again and check out Kenny.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'd call 2002 Madison a failure.

Bill, who is the guy from the Kilties in Madison's snare line? I know a few of the guys who were there last year.

As mentioned, Tony Holm. Tony is just an all around great guy. Dedicated to the max. I don't know for sure, but I think he and Andy are only a few with corps experience in the whole line, I may be wrong. Andy is a stellar young man also. Andy's Dad, Jim, is on the Kilties percussion staff.

Edited by bill

As mentioned, Tony Holm. Tony is just an all around great guy. Dedicated to the max. I don't know for sure, but I think he and Andy are only a few with corps experience in the whole line, I may be wrong. Andy is a stellar young man also. Andy's Dad, Jim, is on the Kilties percussion staff.

You sure we're talking the same Andy & Jim here?

I don't think I'd call 2002 Madison a failure.

Bill, who is the guy from the Kilties in Madison's snare line? I know a few of the guys who were there last year.

Ummm...when you sit watching finals...in your own city....it's a failure. It was a very huge management failure which cost people their jobs.

A quick note to all participating in this thread. I have gone through and removed links to an illegal video that was posted. By illegal I mean that the copyright is held by corps X and we do not have the permission to use that video and post it here. Only videos that comes from a corps directly or dci.org are posted on our site. (these being "legal")

If you have questions, please contact a member of the team.

While you're at it, visit our Media Linking Policy

Ummm...when you sit watching finals...in your own city....it's a failure. It was a very huge management failure which cost people their jobs.

My opinion - failure/no - dissapointing/yes. I sat and watched at quaterfinals and was hugely dissapointed when it became apparent that Semi's would be their last show. I don't know the managemet failure that was mentioned, but I do know I really liked the show, and I thought the drumline was one of their strongest since 97.

A quick note to all participating in this thread. I have gone through and removed links to an illegal video that was posted. By illegal I mean that the copyright is held by corps X and we do not have the permission to use that video and post it here. Only videos that comes from a corps directly or dci.org are posted on our site. (these being "legal")

If you have questions, please contact a member of the team.

While you're at it, visit our Media Linking Policy

did we all just totally miss this memo???

if we can't keep from posting illegal video, or providing the links to places to GET illegal video, this thread is going to get closed.

yes, most people know about these sites, but we do NOT want to promote them here.

Alright, if your only measure of success is competitive outcome, sure 2002 Madison was a "failure." I'd like to think there's more to drum corps than that. Maybe I'm still too idealistic.