--New York Skyliners Announce Second Camp Date--

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

(New York City-January 15, 2007)

The New York Skyliners will be holding their second camp of the 2007 season on Saturday, January 27th from 10AM to 7PM and Sunday, January 28th from 12PM to 4PM at the Dover American Legion Post ~ 2 Legion Place ~ Dover, NJ 07801. The 2007 Show “MURDER IN MANHATTAN” is amazing to say the least. Our staff is ready to meet everyone who is currently involved with the corps or who is interested in joining. The Full Corps will meet on both days as the2007 show is ready to take to the Streets.

All are welcome as we have an open camp/rehearsal policy. If you are interested in joining the NY Skyliners or if you just want to sit in to say hi, please stop by on January 27th and January 28th.

Directions to the Dover American Legion Post can be found on the homepage of our web site: www.nyskyliners.org. If you have any questions, you can email Harry Eldridge, Sr., Executive Director, at SkyDirector07@verizon.net. We look forward to seeing you there. B)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOO YEA!!! MORE!!! Is it the 27th yet? Hot #### I am so frigging psyched!!! Regardless what the nay sayers may say about the Skyliners, the people that are there have full pride in what is going on, and this past camp weekend was proof that we ain't going NO WHERE BABY. And we know without a doubt that when anyone steps through those doors they will not leave unsatisfied! The Skyliners have an open door policy! If you want to come check us out regardless of where you have marched before, come right in. But be forewarned, for you horn players, better bring your mouthpiece; and drummers, better bring a pair of sticks. Because once you get a wiff of what is brewin in Garbarina you just may wish to join ranks! Tally ho Garbarina! LET'S DO IT!

Seatbelts on!!!!

Tighten up the seatbelts because this is a ride you have never been on in your life... b**bs

I have seen so many kind words for us on here the last few days and it makes me happy to see such support for us. I was one of those 7 horns Lee mentioned.

Unfortunately I was sick this weekend and had to step out of line a few times to go for a walk. I went outside at one point and from out there through concrete walls mind you, the 6 remaining horns could've passed for 25. Not just loud but in tune and amazing. This show really is exciting to play. Can't wait for the next rehearsal!

Good job this past weekend, Sky.

Harry, when did you become a Saints fan?

1999 :)

It's nice to openly express it finally without being laughed at :P

Edited by Skylinersop16

I was never interested in the Saints until last year, when New Orleans got its [bLEEP] kicked by Katrina, and they had play every game away from New Orleans.

This year, I have watched almost every Saints game, with the exception of when the 49ers were playing at the same time. Talk about heart ... that team plays line freakin maniacs.

Tell me about it! As a fan of the Chicago Bears, New Orleans Saints, New York Jets, & Pittsburgh Penguins (among others) pretty much since birth, you can not IMAGINE how I feel this season!

I can do nothing but sit back and laugh at the fans of teams who lose super bowls... Because I know my team will never get it! I am a Bills fan and the good thing about it is, I already know they suck. So I can never be let down if they have a bad year. It is the off chance that they might actually pull something off that I will be suprised. But yea... Go Bills! b**bs