--New York Skyliners Announce Second Camp Date--

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse, Jimmy... you could be a Jets fan like me.

I'm a Jet fan too, since the beginning and won't change....and look what they did from last year to this year. No one gave them a chance and they showed up in the playoffs.

Keep that in mind as you see the progress with SKY this year!

Joe Paterno always said "on any given day, any team can win..."

I was partially a Jet fan... But now I am still a Buffalo fan... Guess I didn't progress much :P . Can't wait for the next camp weekend!

I was partially a Jet fan... But now I am still a Buffalo fan... Guess I didn't progress much :P . Can't wait for the next camp weekend!

If we succeed with the Skyliners this year, this will be one of the corps they talk about for the next 50 years, regardless of placement at DCA.

For the record, the Skyliners first rehearsal of 2007 began with 7 horn players. ^0^

Uh-oh.

(insert Evil laugh here)

p.s. The Skyliners are now up to 10, with a few more expected at the camp. But never forget ... we started with 7. If we pull this off, that might have to be a new rule for new or rebuilding corps; you must always start with 7. B)

I've been a Skyliner fan since 1960......and will always be a Skyliner Fan......no matter what the numbers are. They are part of Drum Corps' Tradition and what Drum Corps' is all about.

DON'T Give UP. Your Fans are many.

Go Bears.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Just a brief history note

In November 2004 after not fielding a corps the previous season the Rochester Crusaders began with 7 horns.

We believed, we built slowly and we fielded a corps. I've known Harry for what seems to be a million years and I know he believes in the Skyliners. Get behind him and follow and you'll be just fine.

Mike

Just a brief history note

In November 2004 after not fielding a corps the previous season the Rochester Crusaders began with 7 horns.

We believed, we built slowly and we fielded a corps. I've known Harry for what seems to be a million years and I know he believes in the Skyliners. Get behind him and follow and you'll be just fine.

Mike

All hail the power of 7. B)

For a brief second, people looked at me like I was crazy for hyping on the fact that we started Saturday with 7 horns.

Then, everyone smiled. It's happening again. ^0^