cadets 2007 show title?

Hroth, I'd say if you're admittedly that close minded, don't even listen to those 2 pieces. You won't like them or appreciate the great music that they are. I really fell bad for you that you are programmed to dislike the human voice so much. I don't know if adults never talked to you as a baby or what, but I truly feel bad. I hope someday you can get over this and appreciate ALL music, even that which includes a narration to tell the music.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to all of Lincoln Portrait and the first part of Peter and the Wolf. I actually liked them, and I didn't think the narration ruined the music at all. However, they are not drum corps shows. When I see a drum corps show in which I don't think the narration ruins it, then I'll change that mind. That day has not yet come.

Saying that I hate the sound of the human voice is ridiculous. I only hate the sound of the human voice in drum corps.

When I see a drum corps show in which I don't think the narration ruins it, then I'll change that mind. That day has not yet come.

How do you know the Cadets won't have that show this summer? You've already condemed the show -- based on your preconceived dislike of narration -- without ever having heard the full show.

Edited by ChicagoFan

Probably a stupid question, but do we know if the Cadets are using narration this summer-for sure that is?

Thanks-and I haven't been keeping up on this thread so there is no need to ask me if I live under a rock or call me a moron, just an honest question in the midst of the arguing.

Probably a stupid question, but do we know if the Cadets are using narration this summer-for sure that is?

Thanks-and I haven't been keeping up on this thread so there is no need to ask me if I live under a rock or call me a moron, just an honest question in the midst of the arguing.

We do not know for sure, but recently someone in this topic posted that according to his "inside sources," there will be narration during the opening segment of the show.

I think voice (as in the ballad in 2006) may be out according to Hop's post on here a while back, but anything else is fair game.