Official Season 7 Discussion Thread

We can smak talk in this thread... I remember Steve made a thread just for smak talk, so here it is. This way, everything is here for everyone to get in on! Just remember, keep it somewhat clean, and do not attack individuals as people, only the corps if they want their corps involved in smak talk.

I have some rules for "smack talk":

If a director does not want their corps smack talked here, then respect that and do not put them into the mix. That is the same rule that applies to directors blogs on www.drumcorpsfantasy.com

Ask a director if they want to be rivalries before you begin making remarks about the corps. Though this is fantasy, you can cause some real issues (i.e. when you use names of real people like George Hopkins to referrence a corps director)

People outside of the league to read the board from time to time, and I would hate to see someone shutdown for posting something that could affect someone in real life.

It is fantasy, so lets have fun, but be tactful.

Topic will be closed until the season starts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mystré...

Well, Well... We are the first to post here, what a big surprise. So who thinks they have what it takes to put up with the guys and Gals of Mystré?

Anybody?

Well we have our first win of the saeson at the second show after we recovered from the jet lag. More to come.

See you guys on the East Coast tonight ^0^

can't take you on, division III, sheesh

Who cares, we'll still have the crowd in front of our busses for our parking lot performances. B)

well, that is all gonna change, now isn't, we are a great young corps already(though one show)

Kadence loses at Hershey for the first time in ages.

This will not be taken lightly :P

Kadence loses at Hershey for the first time in ages.

This will not be taken lightly :P

I am glad we were able to FIRE YOU UP then!

Funny thing happened last night, VK³ almost beat VK Too. Although VK Too has been devastated by members being promoted to the “A” corps, they’ve tried to keep it together. The “C” corps, fresh off their silver medal at last seasons championships, are getting kind of cocky.

One of the 10 yr. old conta players from the “C” corps walked by some members of the “B” corps working on some visual elements of their show by the truck. Knowing that the “C” corps outscored the “B” corps in Visual, said to them, “Ya know, if you really want to know how to march, you should stop by our basics block in the morning” then walked away.

I had to go pull him aside and let him know that we here in the VK Org. are all brothers and that wasn’t very nice, but underneath I got a good chuckle out of it.