Official Season 7 Discussion Thread

i would like to do the same and to emanon

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emanon seems to be wandering the state of New Jersey with no destination in mind. As we showed up in the parking lots in Piscataway and Roselle Park, show staff informed us that we "were not on the list." It's okay - we knew breaking into the DCPI ranks would be a challenge. We're ready for it.

Game On!

Emanon seems to be wandering the state of New Jersey with no destination in mind. As we showed up in the parking lots in Piscataway and Roselle Park, show staff informed us that we "were not on the list." It's okay - we knew breaking into the DCPI ranks would be a challenge. We're ready for it.

Game On!

My apologies. The show coordinators responsible have been sacked. :)

Seems like the New Yorkers enjoyed the Block Party Nastalgia Vanguard threw last night. Being that Ney York is the home of block parties, that makes sense.

My apologies. The show coordinators responsible have been sacked. :)

No problem. I won't tell anyone if you through me a couple bonus points to apply to my fledgling corps.

Sorry for being a little slow in opening this one up- but here's the place for directors to talk about how their corps are doing and how their seasons are progressing.

Kosmos has been hanging strong with the other corps in Europe, but can't quite seem to pull even with Oracle. Hopefully a little cleaning will put them over the top by the time European championships roll around.

Since winning the Piscataway show, Kadence has been in contention at every event they've competed in, although a recent drop in GE scores has kept them out of first place the last couple of nights.

Providence had a very successful debut in Modesto a couple nights ago, breaking 70 in their first show out, and has been going strong ever since. Could we have another D3 corps winning in their inaugural season?