"The Spring Preview" May 12th, 2007

jware

Drum Corps Fans,

It's that time of year again. The Buccaneers are pleased to announce that "Spring Preview 2007" will be held on Saturday, May 12, 2007 at Twin Valley High School in Elverson, PA. Show begins at 7:00 PM.

Come enjoy a great night of drum corps and join the Buccaneers in kicking off their 50th anniversary season!

Performing corps......

Reading Buccaneers Alumni

Yankee Rebels Alumni

Steel City Ambassadors Alumni

Music Express

New York Skyliners Alumni

Bayonne Bridgemen Alumni

Reading Buccaneers Senior

Stay tuned for other announcements and info.

Jerry Ware

Chairman, "Spring Preview"

Business Manager, Buccaneers

Edited by jware

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're happy to be hosting all of the performing units at what's become an event all of us in the Buccaneers Family look forward to all year. We're particularly excited that the Bayonne Bridgemen alumni will be making their first appearance at Spring Preview this year!

Join us on May 16 for a great kickoff to the 2007 season!

Nice to see Steel City and the Bananas added this year!

I guess it takes a Banana to bring the Bananas, eh Jerry... :)

We're happy to be hosting all of the performing units at what's become an event all of us in the Buccaneers Family look forward to all year. We're particularly excited that the Bayonne Bridgemen alumni will be making their first appearance at Spring Preview this year!

Join us on May 12 for a great kickoff to the 2007 season!

Thanks!

And we're VERY excited about attending "The Spring Preview" this year!!!

Looking forward to seeing you on May 12th, in Elverson, PA!!!

Jim

heh.....I was really looking forward to performing TWICE that night! Reilly was at the show last year & I felt we were good enough to be invited back for 2007.....hopefully "logistically" there was an issue with time constraints & inviting us (Reilly) was just an oversight. I can still hope that maybe Frankie's phone will ring at some point & we'll get the invite. I speak for all of us "loving Irish people" (some are Mexican tho) that WE would love to be there.....I'll be there crankin it out performing with the Bridgemen at any rate....take care Jerry! ... By the way, do I hear a THREE-PEAT??????

heh.....I was really looking forward to performing TWICE that night! Reilly was at the show last year & I felt we were good enough to be invited back for 2007.....hopefully "logistically" there was an issue with time constraints & inviting us (Reilly) was just an oversight. I can still hope that maybe Frankie's phone will ring at some point & we'll get the invite. I speak for all of us "loving Irish people" (some are Mexican tho) that WE would love to be there.....I'll be there crankin it out performing with the Bridgemen at any rate....take care Jerry! ... By the way, do I hear a THREE-PEAT??????

The Reilly Raiders have wowed the crowd at "The Spring Preview" for the past 2 years. We love the people and the show that Reilly puts on. :worthy:

Let's not read ANYTHING into who's performing at the show. Lots of corps want to perform in the show, and there's only so much time in one night.

Jerry