"The Spring Preview" May 12th, 2007

jware

The Reilly Raiders have wowed the crowd at "The Spring Preview" for the past 2 years. We love the people and the show that Reilly puts on. :worthy:

Let's not read ANYTHING into who's performing at the show. Lots of corps want to perform in the show, and there's only so much time in one night.

Jerry

Thanks for the compliments Jerry! Not trying to "read" into anything, just hoping there was still room for one more I guess. The Bucs have put together a very nice show with excellent facilities & hey, a FANTASTIC dinner to boot! I personally can't wait to see you & little guido out there so we can remember the old days when we were lucky to get a cold hot dog at the post.......take care friend & see you in May. b**bs

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the first "Spring Preview" update......Just added the Steel City Ambassadors to the show line-up!

Cool!

Is Hall of Famer Riggie Laus still playing with Steel City Alumni?

Saw him last year at a couple of indoor shows with the corps.... guy was unbelievable.

80 years "young" and still gettin' it done.... on a one-valve soprano bugle!

Fran

Cool!

Is Hall of Famer Riggie Laus still playing with Steel City Alumni?

Saw him last year at a couple of indoor shows with the corps.... guy was unbelievable.

80 years "young" and still gettin' it done.... on a one-valve soprano bugle!

Fran

Yes he will be there. At last rehearsal he was trying out a 3 valve Dynasty. He said it's gonna take some getting used to.

By the way Jerry, is the list you put up the order of appearance?

It's probably pretty close. Guess it depends on who's playing in how many, and in which drum corps that night. I try to accommodate.

Jerry

What, no Reilly? <**>

To me, the choice that was made is obvious. And the correct one.

It's nice that big Mikey here thinks the right decision was made concerning Reilly not being invited........I guess Mikey feels as tho Reilly doesn't deserve to be on the same stage as those other corps. That was NOT the right thing to post on this thread my dear friend.....let's all play nice from now on.....

It's probably pretty close. Guess it depends on who's playing in how many, and in which drum corps that night. I try to accommodate.

Jerry

Will Geritol IV's be available to us old foagys??????