jware

Heh......I know......and never forget just who is yer illigitimate father

Absolutely!......this is me, takin' care of you. :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three months and counting!

Stay tuned for details and ticket information. It's going to be a great show and a great way to begin the 50th anniversary celebration!

• 3 weeks later...
To me, the choice that was made is obvious. And the correct one.

So tell me big Mikey, what is so "obvious". I personally would like to know. If you're gonna put a post up like that, finish your thoughts. We're all adults here. I have a great deal of love and a high amount of respect for the corps that you say you are involved in. Not to mention I have dear friends in all the corps I have met in recent years. Why would you embaress your organizations with a complete lack of class statement (which your corps have a tremendous amount of). I think you should be ashamed of you statement. However, since this is probably not the last we have heard of you, get it off your chest, be a man. WHAT IS SO OBVIOUS? I ain't holding nothing back. Dude, you are an embaressment. That's all I have to say.

BTW, the statements I made in this thread are directed toward only one individual in whom I believe does not know what the family of drum corps is all about. I got to hear and make friends with a lot of alumni corps in which I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for. I will be seeing all of you in Baltimore on May 31 and I can't wait to hear your shows. To the BSGK, what an awesome time I had with you guys at the elks parade, that was an experience I will never forget. The rain made it that much more fun.

To Jerry from the Bucs. A lot of us had a great time at your show last year so I am definately going to miss that. Good luck in your quest for a 3peat, I love the music you put together this year (BTW I am a dear friend of Leslie Rickert who unfortunatly couldn't march with you this year because of the whole army thing, she's really broken up about it).