***Brigadiers - Next Camp***

HANG ON there Julian.................just JOKES.....

...although if life BROUGHT me back East, I'd be there in a hot second...........and yeah Shawn who wouldn't want to be in the same section as Christine..........(drool)

Love ya all!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Rich, if you can get a cheap flight to Montreal last second for this weekend, we're having a Drum Corps United Brigadier/Renegade "Don't Try This At Home" Tour event at Christine and Shawn's. Otherwise, I will see you in Cali, hopefully on 4/20 (heh heh).

(Don't worry folks, I'll make sure Shawn and Christine are in good enough shape to make it to Brigs camp next weekend...)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Rich, if you can get a cheap flight to Montreal last second for this weekend, we're having a Drum Corps United Brigadier/Renegade "Don't Try This At Home" Tour event at Christine and Shawn's. Otherwise, I will see you in Cali, hopefully on 4/20 (heh heh).

(Don't worry folks, I'll make sure Shawn and Christine are in good enough shape to make it to Brigs camp next weekend...)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

####!!! Wish I could!

Well, I'll make the trip one day hopefully sooner than later.............I've still got a Canadian citizenship to claim (no ####)

See ya soon Julian! (You making CNY??)

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

Sara we are trained professionals...that is why no one should try this at home!

Come on Rich you know you wanna come to Montreal!

^0^

Sara we are trained professionals...that is why no one should try this at home!

Come on Rich you know you wanna come to Montreal!

^0^

No CNY for me Rich, I figure I'm moving out there in April, so I gotta save money for that. But once I'm living there? w00t!! CNY 2008!!!

I know Shawn, but I had to bring it back on topic somehow, you know, Brigs Camp next weekend? :huh:

It's also worth noting that this camp is a make up for the camp that was postponed this past weekend, Feb 17-18. If you were planning on attending the February camp please make sure that you come and check out this camp March 3-4. The whole show is written and it promises to be more exciting then ever, especially this years closer! See everyone next weekend!

What he said! There's a lot of good stuff in this book! ^0^

Hope to see y'all in Central Square this weekend.

Here's all the pertinent information for this weekend's camp.

This is an amazing book, filled with something for everyone - some pure, old school Brigs, some of the best Brigs stuff ever, and some truly unbelievable new stuff that bodes well for the future!!!

If you're sitting on the fence... fall off of it into Central Square this weekend!!! All are welcome!

March 3-4 Camp Information

Central Square, NY (February 26, 2007) - The Brigadiers will hold their next camp of the 2007 season:

Brass and Percussion

Saturday, March 3, 2007: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Sunday, March 4, 2007: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

Central Square Middle School

248 U.S. Rt. 11

Central Square, NY 13036

Off I-81, just north of Syracuse!

Join the Evolution!!!!

There's a silver lining to every cloud - and for the Brigadiers, the postponement of our last camp due to extreme weather conditions just means that we have more time to practice before our next camp!! And even better, if you're looking for an exciting, educational drum corps experience, you now have another week to make your plans to get to Central New York March 3-4!!!

Housing will be available both Friday and Saturday nights at the Central Square Middle School. Check-in and registration for all new and returning members will begin at 9:30 a.m. Saturday. Please refer to the Corps' Online Membership page page for further details.

For all percussionists, audition exercises can be found on the corps' web site at www.brigadiers.com.

The Brigs are still looking for dedicated, talented individuals interested in helping the corps achieve its best season yet! The 2007 Brigs will offer a challenging, enjoyable program, equally appealing to performers and audience alike.

For more information, feel free to contact Corps Director Rick Martin at richardmartin@brigadiers.com or Recruiting Director Jason Snow at jasonsnow@brigadiers.com.

We look forward to seeing you in Central Square!

With roots dating to 1938, the Syracuse Brigadiers Drum & Bugle Corps was reorganized in 1991 after a nineteen-year absence from competition. The Brigadiers are 5-time Drum Corps Associates World Champions, winning titles in 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002, and are the only drum and bugle corps to ever win four consecutive DCA titles.

For more information, visit the corps' website at www.brigadiers.com.