Finally getting an iPod.

I'm happily loading up my iPod right now with corps stuff - I'm kinda picky about shows, though, so I'm editing it down to individual songs. So far I've got about 80 on there and am adding more as quick as I can edit them.

What are some of your essentials for listening?

Mike

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which iPod do you have? I won a 20 gig iPod from Chryslers and have downloaded ALL the corps from '90 to '03 plus various other corps and years. I have the Top 12 from '81 and '82 and working on the other corps for their respective years. LOL, and I still have 14 gigs left.

wycliffe gordon, vincent gardner, jj johnson, slide hampton, ron westray, bill watrous, conrad herwig, miles davis, clifford brown, claudio ridoti, trane, parker, kai winding, frank rosolino, jimmy cleveland, etc

Dude, 80 gigs of drum corps is where it's at.

No, I actually only have about 3 gigs of MP3s, as well as Cadets 1983-2000, 1989 Finals, 2005 Finals, and 2006 Finals in video format for my ipod. b**bs

414856700_3d9a263483_o.png

Edited by Hrothgar15

Which iPod do you have? I won a 20 gig iPod from Chryslers and have downloaded ALL the corps from '90 to '03 plus various other corps and years. I have the Top 12 from '81 and '82 and working on the other corps for their respective years. LOL, and I still have 14 gigs left.

Got a 4gb Nano. Hey, I'm behind the times, but it's the best I could afford right now. :)

Mike

Where do you get MP3s of corps shows? Season Pass?

In my case, a whole bunch of CD's that I converted over. These days, though, Season Pass is a good way to go, or you can sometimes find the CD's on eBay for a lot less than you can buy individual shows.

Mike