Best Guard Uniforms in 2006

Okay for everyone that has commented on their favorite corp uniform here is your chance to tell us who you thought had the best guard uniforms in 2006?

I personally loved the Cavaliers guard uniforms the way it incorporated with the show was amazing so tell me what you guys think!

Edited by Cavaliers Biggest Fan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any guard's look grabbed me this year in particular... Cavies probably are closest. BD was pretty good, too. Can't picture Phantom or Bloo in my head right now... OHH! Glassmen! Heh, they rocked!

Off the top of my head, the only guard uniform from last year that I really didn't care for was the uniform during the Glassmen opener. The rest of the show's uniform permutations looked nice to me, but I really didn't like the first ones.

Mandarins.

I liked BD's the best.. also liked Cavies and Crossmen.

In Div2.. Jersey Surf, Memphis Sound and BDB.

Off the top of my head, the only guard uniform from last year that I really didn't care for was the uniform during the Glassmen opener. The rest of the show's uniform permutations looked nice to me, but I really didn't like the first ones.

I had the same thoughts about Glassmen

I liked Cavies, and the six guys (Faust and the demons) in Phantom

All the others were tasteful and fit with their shows fine, but none really standout as being spectacular.

I like the Cavaliers the best because of how great the guard uniforms worked with the theme. ^OO^

I also like Phantom Regiment too. The soloist's uniform did not contrast the rest of the guard that much, unlike the main characters of the Cadets show. Then again, I guess those uniforms worked with the theme too, lol.

phantoms guard uniforms were awesome

they kinda scared me sometimes :(