2004 Phantom Ballad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double post

Edited by MichaelG

I hate that show.

The people who marched in that show don't think so, I'm sure.

Edited by MichaelG

One of Phantom's more underrated/unappreciated programs, right along with 95 and 01(especially that brass! B) )

Right on! 2001 Phantom is one of my all time favorites! I got to watch them while on tour somewhere (I can't remember where). It was one of those stadiums where I could walk up the entrance to the bleachers and watch the show from the 50 yard line not too far up. The hornline left me speachless! :worthy:

The people who marched in that show don't think so, I'm sure.

You're probably right. Doesn't change my opinion. I've seen people on this board say they hated shows I marched. It happens.

You're probably right. Doesn't change my opinion. I've seen people on this board say they hated shows I marched. It happens.

Hey...you're right. The world kept turning.

As for 2004...The ballad's right up there for me with 2000...I can barely listen to either of them without turning to mush.

Edited by festive

Sorry to stray off topic a little, but the 2004 Regiment music was very un-Regiment-like - if you just listened to the music, without knowing the corps, most people would probably guess at least half a dozen other corps first.

I know 2005 was un-Regiment-like, as well, but it at least had a ton of familiarity, melody & general crowd appeal.

I never heard: what did the "874" for in the show title stand for?

Edited by billj

Sorry to stray off topic a little, but the 2004 Regiment music was very un-Regiment-like - if you just listened to the music, without knowing the corps, most people would probably guess at least half a dozen other corps first.

I know 2005 was un-Regiment-like, as well, but it at least had a ton of familiarity, melody & general crowd appeal.

I never heard: what did the "874" for in the show title stand for?

874 was actually three random numbers that the staff picked out. They claim it has no reason, but we will likely never know.

~>conner