Rock songs never done before

Too many mentions of My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, and Green Day make baby Jesus cry. :(

Thank you, mistofflies...just...thank you.

I've always thought an all Sigur Rós show would be great. Hoppípolla would have to be somewhere in there, most likely in the opener. In my idea for this kind of show, it would be neat if the drill and music were seamless. There would never be a pause between movements, and for the most part, the corps would not even acknowledge that they are in front of a crowd. It would just be music and movement in its purest form.

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

Nine Inch Nails - Beside You in Time

More later when it's not 4:30am.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow..I was thinking some Hanson..and...wait....uh...New Kids on the Block would bring the house down!! Maybe some Air Supply for the company front at the end!

"...I'm all out of love...I'm so lost without you..."

ps....now yer gonna be humming that song for the next 2 hours...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!! ^0^

By the way, I really hate you.

It was almost exactly two hours after I read that post and there it was... in my head.

Thanks.

:P

Too many mentions of My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, and Green Day make baby Jesus cry. :(

seriously. whats up, dwelling in mediocrity (at best)? still waiting for someone to suggest a nickelback show, hahahaha.

i dont think its fair that people have seen muse multiple times, and i havent seen them once. grr. my 'origin of symmetry' poster is about a foot to my left.

andrew bird seems like a good option to me; unconventional song structures, unique violin/guitar/whistling parts, some reasonably fast tempos, chords that arent generic by any means...anyone looking to play his music can also look into the music he made with his "bowl of fire" (backup band); its all very delta blues'y, and surprising to consider that it was written in modern times rather than decades ago.

I'd like to see some A Perfect Circle or myabe some Incubus ....

:ninja:

I saw Florida Atlantic University's marching band do a show of Fallout Boy and Green Day. Needless to say, it was the greatest music I've heard ever ever...

i didnt even know they had a marching band... :ninja:

• 1 month later...

Has anybody done a "Cake" show yet?