Kilties Win Top Honors!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't able to attend the St. Patrick's day parades this year because my little brother Jason got married that day. I've marched that parade for the last 10 years or so with the Kilties. There are usually around 15 pipe bands, 10 marching bands, 5 Celtic bands on flat beds and a couple of irish choral units competing for top honors every year. I think this is our 3rd trophy in the last 5 years. It's good to be us. :)

Did the Kiltie's have their full set of new Kanstul "G" Horns for the Milwaukee parade ???

:) B) :)

Nope. But I just got my brand spankin new Kanstul G mellophone at camp this past weekend.

It's a beauty!!! :lol: (and it's really shiney :) )

Did the Kiltie's have their full set of new Kanstul "G" Horns for the Milwaukee parade ???

:) B) :)

As of this past weekend, the only section awaiting new Kanstul horns are the baritones. All other sections are taken care of.

Next Kiltie Kamp..........April 14th-15th. Start learning the drill!!!

Spots are closing, and some sections within certain captions are actually already closed.

A couple brass spots remain potentially available, along with potentially another snare and one addtional tenor.

A sole designated timp spot may be available for someone with experience and a "good ear".

Color guard will fill remaining spots after WGI.

Membership info, go TO THIS SITE.

As of this past weekend, the only section awaiting new Kanstul horns are the baritones. All other sections are taken care of.

Next Kiltie Kamp..........April 14th-15th. Start learning the drill!!!

Spots are closing, and some sections within certain captions are actually already closed.

A couple brass spots remain potentially available, along with potentially another snare and one addtional tenor.

A sole designated timp spot may be available for someone with experience and a "good ear".

Color guard will fill remaining spots after WGI.

Membership info, go TO THIS SITE.

Hoping to hear great things this year

AR

Bill . . . Bill . . . Bill . . . my dear friend. You didn't mention the Honor Guard.

:)

Edited by The Girl