VK Alumni

HI. I recently accepted the position of alumni coordinator for the Velvet Knights. I will be using this account to post official alumni information. For those interested in alumni information, you can PM me or use the e-mail function. For other corps information, contact the Velvet Knights

I hope all VK alumni, and DCP members, will join me in supporting the new organization in their efforts to return a DCI favorite to competition.

VK, you now have your corps back. Welcome home!

VK Alumni

HI. I recently accepted the position of alumni coordinator for the Velvet Knights. I will be using this account to post official alumni information. For those interested in alumni information, you can PM me or use the e-mail function. For other corps information, contact the Velvet Knights

I hope all VK alumni, and DCP members, will join me in supporting the new organization in their efforts to return a DCI favorite to competition.

VK, you now have your corps back. Welcome home!

VK Alumni

Is MA smith gonna be at any of the shows? :-D

• 2 weeks later...
The Smiths owned a lot of the assets that went bye bye when VK folded in 97. I doubt they are going to be too enthusiastic about the new VK unless they get some of their money back.

Unfortunately, it's the Velvet Knights, Inc. that need to make good on that debt. VKYAO is a new organization and is not obligated to "right the wrongs" of the previous organization.

Personally, I wish the previous group would make good on all the obligations they left behind. It sure would make things easier for the new corps. It's just not fair to hold it over the heads of VKYAO.

Unfortunately, it's the Velvet Knights, Inc. that need to make good on that debt. VKYAO is a new organization and is not obligated to "right the wrongs" of the previous organization.

Personally, I wish the previous group would make good on all the obligations they left behind. It sure would make things easier for the new corps. It's just not fair to hold it over the heads of VKYAO.

The reason why VK, Inc. will not make good on its "obligations" is that as soon as the corps folded all support jumped ship. There is no bingo hall. There is no equipment. There is no staff. It's an empty shell of an organization existing in name and debt owed only. Hoping for them to honor the debts created by the previous organization is unrealistic.