Anybody know what BJ songs...

This has been some of the discussion that me and my ride talk about on the way home from camps. Im really trying to think of what , i think they might do his classical stuff. DONT TAKE ME FOR KNOWING. its just a guess.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm suprised KRISTA hasn't closed this thread with all this talk of BJ's and Cavaliers and Occh watch your teeth. It was only just yesterday I got booted for writing SUTA stood for #@!@! UP THE ^%$#$# AND splooie IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWORDS.

I'm suprised KRISTA hasn't closed this thread with all this talk of BJ's and Cavaliers and Occh watch your teeth. It was only just yesterday I got booted for writing SUTA stood for #@!@! UP THE ^%$#$# AND splooie IS WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWORDS.

:lolhit: LMFAO

you probably could have come up with a different way to title this thread. just sayin'. someone else will mention it soon enough.

oh, and "no, i dont."

i see wut u did there lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

I think their opener is "Ouch! Watch your teeth!!"
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

in b4 close

Isn't there a bored forum for the lame BJ jokes.

It's not all just lame sexual-innuendos (and outta your doors). :ninja:

It's not as bad as they say, either.

i hope We Didn't Start the Fire and Root beer Rag