DCI Classic countdown

Ames, IA

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A whole bunch of Renegades will be at the San Jose location.

Come have dinner at the Chevys down the street from the theater and bring this flyer :

Chevys fundraiser flyer

B)

Bristol,Virginia

New Brunswick, NJ

Closest place to me yet it's almost 30 minutes from me and I don't even know where it is. I just know the route it's on.

On Rt 1 in North Brunswick, on the Southboud side in a huge shopping area. Coming from the north, you go past the Rt 130 merge...past Walmart...and start looking on the right for a large shopping area. Regal is in there. Other side of Rt 1 near it is Malouf Ford.

If I can go...that's where I'll be...like the past two years.

Either Westbury, NY or Patchogue, NY. It depends on what time I get out of work. Westbury is closest to the house, but Patchogue is closest to work.

NO THEATER IN CANADA HAS IT SO........ <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> <**> :doh::doh::doh::angry::doh:

Don't feel bad, there is no theater in the Memphis area and there's a drum corps here...that hosts a show here too. :doh:

I'm not driving to Nashville so, I guess I'll have to get the DVD later and enjoy it in my home theater. Although I enjoy getting out to watch it with other fellow drum corps people.

Oh well...Can't go this year. :(