Click to hear MADISON 2007!

http://www.madisonscouts.org

or

http://shop.madisonscouts.org/index.php?ma...products_id=216

Looks like Madison's trying to make some gas money selling their April Camp recordings. I myself bought it all (it's tax deductible!) and the sound quality is GREAT! Obviously, the guys don't sound incredible yet, but I don't see why everyone is whining about the transition at Scouts. This stuff is HOT! :lookaround:

Now be a good fan and toss them some cash :P

Edited by SomeEuphGuy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat idea! Scouts just made more $$ from me.

Kashmir is indeed HOT. I had my doubts about this piece being drum corps friendly. It works!

Tango was very nice, very Madison. Yeah brass!!

I'm not sold yet on Uninvited or the Faure Requiem.

Thank you Madison. This (public pre-season audio) is something new for the Scouts and I like it.

Alright, time for some of you other corps to step up and let us hear what's happening with you

at the end of April.

Kashmir is outstanding. In fact, it's probably too cool for DCI :)

But then, "you can't play rock on the field, because it's too easy". Thank god that tired old argument is being put to rest.

Give me this over "wind band" stuff ANYDAY.

Very nice. This show has alot of heart and soul! Can't wait to see them on tour.

Thank you Madison. This (public pre-season audio) is something new for the Scouts and I like it.

I seem to remember Madison putting their pre-season audio up before the 2000-2002 seasons!!! :angry:

Edited by LaSqueegee

Before I buy these....are they just clips or the entire songs? Is the whole show there for sale?? :angry::rolleyes:

Does anyone know if the tune "Uninvited" is the same one sung by Alanis Morrisette ?

Yes it is

Before I buy these....are they just clips or the entire songs? Is the whole show there for sale?? :angry::rolleyes:
Does anyone know if the tune "Uninvited" is the same one sung by Alanis Morrisette ?

LaSqueegee - Full recordings...basically, you get the whole show (end of Tango isn't finished, so they add some Univited)...

Malibu - Yes, it's the same piece...and, this version is hauntingly good...and, transitions well to Kashmir.