Tickets for Thunder of Drums in Mankato, MN

patblamo

Does anyone know how to purchase tickets to the Thunder of Drums show if you live out of town? They list a phone number on the DCI website but I've been calling it since tickets went on sale and it goes directly to voice mail. I left a message but have not received a return call. There is a P.O. Box listed but I don't know who to make the check out to or if there is a handling charge.

Anyone have any contacts in Mankato?

Edited by patblamo

I haven't bought tickets in advance for that show in years. I believe the local marching band (Lancers) run the show. I would suggest looking there first. Also, MN Brass, Govies, and I think Chops play at the show. Someone in one of those corps' may know of a contact.

I may just show up like many years and camp out the night before.

Does anyone know how to purchase tickets to the Thunder of Drums show if you live out of town? They list a phone number on the DCI website but I've been calling it since tickets went on sale and it goes directly to voice mail. I left a message but have not received a return call. There is a P.O. Box listed but I don't know who to make the check out to or if there is a handling charge.

Anyone have any contacts in Mankato?