Tuned percussion

So it seems that the majority here suggest Musser Yamaha or Adams synthetic Ok so which company of these 3 would you go with Thanks all :)

Do NOT get musser. While they don't sound too bad, the keyboard frame is a pain in the rear to work with. You need a tool to adjust almost anything, as apposed to just thumb screws on the yamaha/adams.

Go with the yamaha, it sounds the best, is the lightest, super durable, and easy to use, you won't regret it.

yamaha or adams is the way to go...steer very clear of dynasty (and musser from what little ive seen)....i wouldnt reccomend rosewood for outside playing...at all...unless you have a sponsor handing it to you at no charge...as far as vibes go...the shiny gold finish yamaha has on their vibes looks great...but its a serious pain for the player when the sun comes out...

I would say that Yamaha keyboards are by far the most user friendly. They're the easiest to maneuver and to adjust the height. They're also very light so if you have an 80lb freshman she can actually move her instrument. I've used a number of different companies and I have to say Yamaha is my fav

For timpani, Ludwig. Yamaha keyboards seem to travel better than Mussers, though.

Basically, you can't go wrong with either Adams or Yamaha... I've played both and worked with both from a maintenance standpoint. Both are very durable and easy to maintain....you just need to make sure that they are maintained!! :-) I would recommend that you stay away from Premier (their frames are horrendous for outdoors, and replacement parts are a nightmare), I've heard a lot of nightmare scenarios with Dynasty (ie: frames falling apart in the truck and on the stadium tracks). Musser has a great sound, but I haven't seen one of their frames since 1997, and that was a Motocart, so I don't really know how they are now. I'm assuming that these would be for the Blue Saints, so do you have any height / weight needs since you have a lot of younger kids? IE: does the frame have to be able to go to a lower height? Do you have adults/older kids to help load and unload them? These considerations are just as important as the sound coming out of the keyboard.