Sexiest Show?

I tried to ask this in conjunction with the other thread I made, "Hottest Show?" but it was a mistake to ask two rather unrelated questions in the same thread.

What is the sexiest show you've ever seen? Use your own definition of sexy, you don't have to conform. You may find nice flags sexy, so mention that if you will...

The sexiest show I've seen... (I have a limited history)..

Faust - Phantom - That shirtless guy, hot costumes, and the darkness to it.

If that shirtless guy goes on here.. holla! haha ^0^

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to ask this in conjunction with the other thread I made, "Hottest Show?" but it was a mistake to ask two rather unrelated questions in the same thread.

What is the sexiest show you've ever seen? Use your own definition of sexy, you don't have to conform. You may find nice flags sexy, so mention that if you will...

The sexiest show I've seen... (I have a limited history)..

Faust - Phantom - That shirtless guy, hot costumes, and the darkness to it.

If that shirtless guy goes on here.. holla! haha ^0^

Check out 92 Blue devils. Pretty much takes the prize in DCI history. BD playing "When a man loves a woman" for their closer. The guard dancing would make most mothers blush. Didn't require much imagination when it came to this show.

Shannon

Check out 92 Blue devils. Pretty much takes the prize in DCI history. BD playing "When a man loves a woman" for their closer. The guard dancing would make most mothers blush. Didn't require much imagination when it came to this show.

Shannon

Boy, if that ain't the truth! That's the one part of the '92 video that I've never shown my middle school students. Especially the very end where the tall, skinny guy runs his hands all over the girl of asian decent. I mean, I can't even put words to the expresion on her face at the very end (at least not in a public forum).

Defintely HOT!

92 Blue Devils is the first that comes to mind...

92 Blue Devils is the first that comes to mind...

Definitely '72 Anah.... no, wait, 1992 BD

In recent years, I would say the 2004 Santa Clara Vanguard. The girls in the colorguard were breathtaking.

Yep, can't beat BD '92 for pure oozing of sexy.

91 Phantom Regiment during Samson and Delilah(if you've seen it you know what I mean)

91 + 92 Phantom Color Guard Costumes

and 78 North Star(I Think)