Stupid liberal taoist Canadian. :o

Join Daniel's forum. :)

Oh yeah? Well - uh - nertz to you! :P

Yeah - I think I'll have to do that.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have to agree with Kushy on this one. To me bored is for people who don't want to live beyond the level of mediocrity.

That made me laugh for a very long time. Thank you.

w/Stp:

* usual disclaimers *

And it was a ^0^ laugh too. . . :P

flying-spaghetti-monster-6.gif

Let us not forget.

Thanks Daniel - just signed up!

Me too - I'm debating religion with Jerry already. I'll check in with DCP now and then to see if they have brought back CE. otherwise, toodles.

Adam, get your punk engineer tenor butt over there.... :P

So then you believe the reason given for closing CE isn't the real reason?

um, no. did i say that anywhere? all i said was it's easy to see why the other forums were not also closed, as they are VERY different places than CE.

seriously, it wasn't that difficult.... i'm a preschool teacher over the summer, my summer vocabulary is not that hard to comprehend. go back and read it again in context with the post i was replying to.

um, no. did i say that anywhere? all i said was it's easy to see why the other forums were not also closed, as they are VERY different places than CE.

seriously, it wasn't that difficult.... i'm a preschool teacher over the summer, my summer vocabulary is not that hard to comprehend. go back and read it again in context with the post i was replying to.

yup the other forums are "very different" from CE. the bored forum has had the man thread closed how many times? and how many borderline pictures have been removed from threads in there :beer:

one problematic thread does not make a problematic forum.

and how many other threads have had photos removed? i can't think of many in the past 5 years.

people can spin it any way they want to.... fact remains that the people who OWN dcp thought there was enough difference and good reason to close CE. not saying i agree, but i see where they're coming from.

Edited by BariEuph

hehehe. yeah. thanks for proving my point. I guess you would exclude yourself from those that are above personal attacks?

Edited by sssidney

Somone mentioned the bit about it being interesting who is playing like they're above it all..

Its also interesting who wants to come in and be condescending.

Soooo Daniel's forum.... Greg over there yet?