Goodbye DCP

Well, it's time for me to head down to San Antonio to start all-days with the Crossmen. All my bags are packed (finally) and I'm heading off to bed early so I can wake up for my 6am flight. I hope you guys enjoy this season, whether you're spending it in the stands or on the field (or both, if you're really lucky). I'll catch you on the flipside.

- Brian

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you probably won't be able to see this, but good luck man. Do your greatest this summer. All the best.

I hate reading this kinda stuff. In exactly 48 hours I'll be leaving for my 8th and final tour in DCI as a marching members. It really didn't dawn on me until now. So sad. What will I do after this summer?

Move to Japan, get a job teaching English, and march in drum corps here... whole different experience.

But yeah, guys... best of fun on tour yeah? and don't suck :P

Have a great time!

I hate reading this kinda stuff. In exactly 48 hours I'll be leaving for my 8th and final tour in DCI as a marching members. It really didn't dawn on me until now. So sad. What will I do after this summer?

Ummmm...Kilties?

I hope all of our current marching members will post a note on this thread. Let us know where you are so we can shout out your name and ruin good recordings everywhere! :P

Have fun, don't suck, and remember two very important things...sunscreen and Gold Bond!

Garry in Vegas