Goodbye DCP

Well, it's time for me to head down to San Antonio to start all-days with the Crossmen. All my bags are packed (finally) and I'm heading off to bed early so I can wake up for my 6am flight. I hope you guys enjoy this season, whether you're spending it in the stands or on the field (or both, if you're really lucky). I'll catch you on the flipside.

- Brian

I'll be serving you some tasty grub at the food truck. See you down there.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's time for me to head down to San Antonio to start all-days with the Crossmen. All my bags are packed (finally) and I'm heading off to bed early so I can wake up for my 6am flight. I hope you guys enjoy this season, whether you're spending it in the stands or on the field (or both, if you're really lucky). I'll catch you on the flipside.

- Brian

i realized you've moved all over since leaving CT but i just wanted to wish you the best of luck this season. everytime someone from this area head's off to drum corps it makes me so proud. :)

Am I the only one who hears "And I'm leaving, on a jet plane..." everytime someone says "all my bags are packed"?

Have a great summer Brian and Bobby!!!

I hate reading this kinda stuff. In exactly 48 hours I'll be leaving for my 8th and final tour in DCI as a marching members. It really didn't dawn on me until now. So sad. What will I do after this summer?

Go to school, work, eat chips and get fat (Like me this summer! :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a little off topic, but...

A lot of the schools around here (Madison, WI) do not get out for the summer until June 15th.

Is this true elsewhere? How does this affect tours/practices?

Have fun this summer and don't forget.....you only live once, enjoy yourself !!! :worthy: b**bs :rock: b**bs :rock:

Get email addresses, phone numbers and take lots of pictures..you'll be glad you did !! :laugh:

That's some great advice! I second that Brian. Have a safe and fun summer!

Hey, Y'all will be at the Memphis show! So I'll get to see you! :)

Take all the pictures that you can, get some in your uniform!

Maybe a little off topic, but...

A lot of the schools around here (Madison, WI) do not get out for the summer until June 15th.

Is this true elsewhere? How does this affect tours/practices?

I would've auditioned for Div I this year but school for me ends on June 21st and I didn't want to miss the end of my senior year, even if they let me take finals early. So yeah, school in NJ gets out late too. :worthy:

I would've auditioned for Div I this year but school for me ends on June 21st and I didn't want to miss the end of my senior year, even if they let me take finals early. So yeah, school in NJ gets out late too. :worthy:

That's too bad for you. I know what you mean about not wanting to miss all the fun stuff at the end of your senior year.

Hopefully you can march next year.