Forzato Picture

http://dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=43163...25-98327b9488b7

I was looking at this picture and something just made me look twice. It said that it was SCVC, but looking closer at it I see people that I know, someone holding a jacket with ECJ's logo. It's ECJ... just thought I'd point that out, thought it was a little funny.

Also, if you look at the trailor in front of the masses of people it looks like vanguard writing.

http://dci.org/news/news.cfm?news_id=43163...25-98327b9488b7

I was looking at this picture and something just made me look twice. It said that it was SCVC, but looking closer at it I see people that I know, someone holding a jacket with ECJ's logo. It's ECJ... just thought I'd point that out, thought it was a little funny.

Yes, that is ECJ.... on the right in the blue shirt is Charlie Poole, plus, I'd recognize that trailer anywhere....lol

I can see myself (white shirt) in OC's truck :P

yay carl

:D

btw, did you or i ever really figure out why we were still marching? in Ontario, we were quite confused at ourselves...

btw, did you or i ever really figure out why we were still marching? in Ontario, we were quite confused at ourselves...

I did, hence my reason for taking this summer off and doing school. You, on the other hand, haven't. Have fun at MARS, and I'll see you in the lot at Atlanta if I go.

Edited by Carl306

And on the ground are folded ECJ uniform blouses.

Too funny - we all make mistakes!