SCV still seeking volunteers for Miss Amana now thru June 15

Volunteers still being sought by Santa Clara Vanguard A Corps to help out on "Miss Amana" (the food truck - no cooking skills needed, as there are tons of other jobs that need to be done, from washing dishes, to chopping, to just about anything) especially for this week and next, Monday, June 4 through Friday, June 15th (possibly also on Saturday, June 16) in Angel's Camp, California (through Sunday, June 10) and then again in Fremont, California (Monday night, June 11 through the rest of the week.) (Hours helps is needed are from 6:30am through to about 11pm)

If you can volunteer some of your time, you won't regret it! A fun time is always had by all, and the kids are always SO appreciative.

There are other locations and times when/where SCV could use some help, but these next two weeks are the most crucial ones right now. If you have a desire to volunteer some other time or location, please let me know that as well and I'll let you know what their schedule is and when they could most use the help. No amount of help is too small... even a few hours here or there lets another volunteer take a break for a nap or shower, or to watch the kids rehearse.

Please send any replies to me through this site, or YamazakiFamily@sbcglobal.net. Thank you!

--- Heidi