• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I just about never agree with hrothgar I do think you are being a bit unfair. You may not like him, but when he asks you to remove his own quote, it's just a personal attack that you don't. And drumcat, you're just being a jerk. Really.

Hrothgar, if you had already, I apologize, but it might have been a mite wiser to pm him rather than request it publicly.

As far as the actual topic at hand, I have nothing to share, except... Yay?

...it is kind of funny though

Goes back to the adage - don't put anything on the internet that you wouldn't mind someone posting on a billboard

On the one hand it is only slightly out of context - this is a drum corps forum and most that don't know would assume it is in reference to corps shows. On the other hand, Hroth's name does not appear anywhere near those quotes.

And drumcat, you're just being a jerk. Really.

I'm being a jerk? I thought it was hysterical the way he said he didn't understand "classy" in general. That was funny. If that makes me a jerk, then fine. I'll laugh at what I see fit. No one made the guy type what he did. It was funny to me. But hey, any time you want to assert your sense of humor on me, feel free to try. You tell me what to think. Go ahead. I'm waiting...

I'm being a jerk? I thought it was hysterical the way he said he didn't understand "classy" in general. That was funny. If that makes me a jerk, then fine. I'll laugh at what I see fit. No one made the guy type what he did. It was funny to me. But hey, any time you want to assert your sense of humor on me, feel free to try. You tell me what to think. Go ahead. I'm waiting...

Then laugh, have your moment where you sit there and laugh to yourself... but why drag something like this on? <**>

The quotes have been removed since I have been informed that Hrothgar's posting history is a personal attack against Hrothgar.

Now thats funny right there... :worthy:

an attack on himself...perhaps he should be banned for a few days

Then laugh, have your moment where you sit there and laugh to yourself... but why drag something like this on? <**>

Because his statement was funny, and you and others are too stuffy/PC to find it funny, and would rather not risk hurt feelings and warm fuzzies. The guy said something funny, and you guys are a bunch of Ritalin.

Because his statement was funny, and you and others are too stuffy/PC to find it funny, and would rather not risk hurt feelings and warm fuzzies. The guy said something funny, and you guys are a bunch of Ritalin.

Christ, man. Let it go!

Not that big of a deal. :worthy: