Drumline Colors

I don't know how legit this photo is....I took it from another thread but if this is....these are pretty sweet...drums and all!

I heard those aren't real. That makes me sad.

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCV's drums are similar to the crusaders'. They are like the 1998 and 2000 drums, but with chrome hardware. A friend I have in it said they are actually pink up close, but its more of part of the sparkly-ness. If you want to see them check out the new season preview vid on their website.

Edited by DanjrusMcRynky

Xmen's drums are black to silver sparkle fade, like Coats 05/06 drums just sparkly.

They look great under the lights.

And from what I've been told, no changes to the uniform from what we've seen the past two years.

I haven't seen BK's new drums, but I've heard that they're royal blue to black fade, with a bit of sparkle to them. Sounds great to me, but I'll wait to judge them... I haven't liked a set of BK drums since... 99? 98, maybe? It's been a while since I thought they were cool.

SCV's drums are similar to the crusaders'. They are like the 1998 and 2000 drums, but with chrome hardware. A friend I have in it said they are actually pink up close, but its more of part of the sparkly-ness. If you want to see them check out the new season preview vid on their website.

Sounds like Pearl's Champange Sparkle Lacquer or Copperfire Sparkle Lacquer

copper-fire.jpg

I haven't seen BK's new drums, but I've heard that they're royal blue to black fade, with a bit of sparkle to them. Sounds great to me, but I'll wait to judge them... I haven't liked a set of BK drums since... 99? 98, maybe? It's been a while since I thought they were cool.

Could it be this?

Finish # 292 - Marina Blue Fade Lacquer

c292.jpg

Or

Finish # 154 - Midnight Fade Lacquer (which looks blue or purple depending on the light)

c154.jpg