Underwear Run Thru

Oh THANKS, Brian...just what I need as I head off to sleep....the image of a bunch of old, fat guys in speedos!!!

Who's got the brain-scrubber????

No problem Sam. BTW, in case you didn't receive the flyer, I now have the brain bleach concession here.

No guarantees, all sales are final. :P

• 13 years later...
On 6/12/2007 at 11:32 PM, horndevil said:

Yes. and it was one of the funniest things ever. even when he got to me

I was there. In 79. I was the guilty one. I played xylo and was on the fifty and the front side line.(except it was a baseball field)

We did an 8 ct drag turn and faced the back sideline. I had pulled my tighty whities up into my butt crack, but it was still on. Once we turned, I took advantage of the situation and pulled the sides of my coat forward. That slit in the back of the coat opened and my butt was the one people saw, since we were all in a file on the 50. I could hear rhe crowd gasp, laugh and point. (Bad me, I turned my head to see)

Jim Jordan and Bob Dubinski approached me and gave me a hard time about it. "Hey, Im wearin' underwear, whats da problem?" Why should the kilties get all the fun"?

I think they were jealous because they didnt think of it.

But that was me. Bobo, the UF bell guy. One of the two "Flarida bells". John Snyder, my buddy came back and marched 80. I aged out.

I was accused of being a "Phantom Plant" by some snares (Pugsly, Donald, the SL.) who had heard me listening to 78 dci on the bus and saying I liked Phantom. I didnt realize it at the time, but liking Phantom was "fighting words" at the time. Phantom was the "unknown corps" that got bridgemen disqualified in 77. Pugsly really hated my guts. He showed that at Initiation, 2 night before finals. I will spare the details but it was brutal. He enjoyed it.

Edited by Bobo the flarida boy.
Adding details, correcting spelling and punctuation. Is it possible to drop a picture of the show from the stands with no pants?
  • Like 1

To be clear, anyone that presents pictures from said rehearsals will be hunted down, tarred and feathered, brought to Indy and put in a remake of the Boston Crusaders Fire Pit on the 50 yard line.

1 hour ago, Old Corps Guy said:

To be clear, anyone that presents pictures from said rehearsals will be hunted down, tarred and feathered, brought to Indy and put in a remake of the Boston Crusaders Fire Pit on the 50 yard line.

Presenting their 2021 program, Phoenix of the Loom...

Edited by skevinp

Really?! 🤣

I logged on here after a year and the first thing I see is the resurrected "SCV epic musical fail" thread.  So I left.  Now I come back here today because I figure I need to give it a second chance... 😬

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kkrepps said:

Really?! 🤣

I logged on here after a year and the first thing I see is the resurrected "SCV epic musical fail" thread.  So I left.  Now I come back here today because I figure I need to give it a second chance... 😬

Stick around and give it that third chance. Good chance another thread will start up to talk about covid-19, that will go off topic. 🤣 

53 minutes ago, Lance said:

When I last saw this thread a decade and a half ago, I though it said "Underwater Run Thru" at first glance. 

I thought the same thing when I saw it today. 

My director in high school would throw an "End of Band Camp" party at our country club, and would make each section do a fundamentals block in the pool.