The GITANO has hit the road...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the uniform in the pictures, Is that the guard ourfit for this show, if so WTG. its perfect for the show, hope to see looks of charecterization.

The show looked great on family day (and even better at the rehearsal the night before) and is entertaining as heck. The brass line sounds very good for this time of the season. The whole show has shades of '97 and '99... which is sweet.

I can't wait to see them. I'm sure Sal Salas is having a field day with the whole Gitano concept and the guard will be great. I remember last year how they all "went into character" for their show. The show this year will really lend itself well to this and I look for them to do very well.

I'm glad to hear that the show looked good at Family Day! The Glassmen have always been good at putting a completed show on the field on day 1.

When I saw the black sheild on black my first thought was I bet they pull it off during the show to reveal something else. I didn't think about them keeping it a secret until they were ready to reveal it. Either way it's deffinately what the uniform needed.

Isn't Gitano one of P. Diddy's manservants?