blue reveiw

I don't understand the guard unis.... where's the orange jumpsuits... :P

I heard they are wearing "Paris Hilton Pink" jumpsuits. It's the new trend in prison.

i beleive some of the guard costumes are still under construction by dance sophisticates in indianapolis in..

i'm sure that guard caption heads trish gooley and gustavo jacobo have some great suprises for us.

Thanks for the update Jonathan. It's been great to see this corps on the rise the past couple of years. Looks like the pieces are falling into place. Great to see the real deal going on in Ohio, instead of the high-stepping, spat-wearing, yard-line rearing traditions of the big ten and whatever conference it is that OU's dance band is a part of. Hopefully there are a ton of local kids in this year's corps who will go on to become the future band directors of northeastern Ohio. Viva la rollstep.

Im leaving now to see the bluecoats rehearsal...as they are only 10min from my apt and i have nothing better to do. I keep y'all posted :)