DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

Figured I would go ahead and get this started since the season is hours away from starting. Feel free to make predictions, talk smack (keep it nice though) or talk about your corps! Lets get it going!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a live season, we are at the mercy of dci.org.... if they get show recaps up quick, the scores will be up quick. We will not post scores til all of the recaps are posted.

My Summer Cornicopia beats out every show this year.

Pity some corps couldn't make it...

:P

Corps I would most like to see make finals (other than your own)

Macinac

I'd like to see Maniac in Finals also. I've always enjoyed their shows.

Sense Wayne and I have been competing for awhile now; from DCPI and FMB. We have become rivals; and I mean hardcore rivals. So, I would like to see both organzation make finals, but I would like to beat him as well....LOL.

That's the pot calling the kettle black, lol. But in all fairness, this rivalry is not only a rivalry, but I think of the Music Organization of the South to be more of sister organizations if anything. See you in Orlando!

As someone said it's HOT down in O-town. So for all the corps coming in for tomorrow show plan accordingly.

We will have plenty of water and GATORaid on tap. Suppose to be 88 with heat index well into the 90's. Chance of rain tomorrow night as well.