DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our rivals used to be Emerald Regime. Now that they moved down to Division II, who will we spill the haterade on?

Our rivals used to be Emerald Regime. Now that they moved down to Division II, who will we spill the haterade on?

You rivaled all of my corps, at one point... In fact, you were 12th place for 30 seconds at finals, until the judges made an error, and you wound up in 13th in Season 6! :sshh: :) Now that must suck.

You rivaled all of my corps, at one point... In fact, you were 12th place for 30 seconds at finals, until the judges made an error, and you wound up in 13th in Season 6! :sshh: :) Now that must suck.

Bite me.

Corps I would most like to see make finals (other than your own)

Macinac

I have to agree---that would be nice to see! I'd like to see Lori make her first year in as full-director at Sunrise Surf too...funny all of a sudden the other nigth she was much more concerned about WHEN we woudl know our first results! LOL

Sense Wayne and I have been competing for awhile now; from DCPI and FMB. We have become rivals; and I mean hardcore rivals. So, I would like to see both organzation make finals, but I would like to beat him as well....LOL.

as new CLASS Corps--this would thrill me too!

OK--headed to CT then Annapolis!!! Good luck to everyone this weekend--I will chat at you all around Thursday!

I apologize in interrupting the football talk..... but..... SCORES ARE POSTED! :laugh: