DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

Tri-Color had a successful run. Emerald Regime had an okay run tonight, but was down in percussion. That should be fixed by tomorrow. Great performances by all tonight though!

I was not expecting to top Kosmos this early though! Way to go!

Emerald Regime scored almost where I predicted, and I think they will do as they always have. Not being low in rankings, but sitting comfortable until the big surge.

My Explorer corps earned a score higher than their big brother corps Emerald Regime, interesting there.

Edited by Matthew

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Explorer corps earned a score higher than their big brother corps Emerald Regime, interesting there.

Imperial Sound "B" Corps earned a higher score (74) than all of the corps in any division! I wonder if thats just a fluke.

Well tonight was all generated. Tomorrow we will have some real results thrown into the mix, so things will level out of course. But good work there.

Interesting that Boston Crusaders had higher GE scores than Blue Devils and other top 5 Division I corps tonight!

Edited by Matthew

Lights take their first show of the season. :)

Now as for their bigger brethren, I'm not so sure of.

Interesting that Boston Crusaders had higher GE scores than Blue Devils and other top 5 Division I corps tonight!

It must've been the parts of that cathedral from last year.

I remember when I was standing in the horn arc of an unnamed beach-loving corps, the members of the Boston Crusaders were pulling the shark-looking pieces of cathedral arc behind a hill. Needless to say, the hornline burst into laughter. :)

It must've been the parts of that cathedral from last year.

I remember when I was standing in the horn arc of an unnamed beach-loving corps, the members of the Boston Crusaders were pulling the shark-looking pieces of cathedral arc behind a hill. Needless to say, the hornline burst into laughter. :)

talk about a topic killer...moving on.

I'm sorry its late, and what i just wrote must sound like mumbled jush! :laugh:

Nevermind. :sshh: :laugh:

:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: You have scores....

Real scores! Not those frozen microwavable scores we have tonight. :P

Well.... good things come to those that wait!

I want real scores too though :P

Well tonight was all generated. Tomorrow we will have some real results thrown into the mix, so things will level out of course. But good work there.

I wonder what the "unknown" factor is in the generated scores. If I just went with straight generated scores you'd have thought all we did was have two sets and play whole notes (mind you they would have been beautiful and in tuned whole notes nontheless). :laugh:

Oh trust me, I'll find out. ;)

:OT: does anyone here also dislikes bittorret??

Edited by sburstall